Job description / Role
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations, regulatory enquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to Forensic & Integrity Services for assistance. This practice provides proactive and reactive services to address organizations' risks related to fraud, bribery and corruption and is divided into the following primary practice areas:
• Fraud and Investigations
• Dispute Services
• Transaction Forensics
• Forensic Technology and Discovery Services
The team includes forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption professionals and money laundering and sanctions investigators. They work with our clients' legal counsel (internal or external), compliance and internal audit departments to investigate complex issues and address operational challenges. The business focuses on G360 clients in highly regulated industry sectors, including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and Construction & Infrastructure.
• As a Forensic & Integrity Services Director, you’ll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities.
• You’ll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
• Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
• You will be involved in winning and delivering work across a wide range of services including compliance, investigations and business integrity assignments.
• You’ll package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
• Driving improvements in business processes, you’ll serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
• As a respected senior professional you’ll communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and staff to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Implementation of compliance programs including training of client staff at different levels of seniority
• Fraud and forensic investigations (e.g. occupational fraud, bankruptcy and insolvency, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, procurement fraud)
• Working in multidisciplinary teams
• A Bachelor’s degree in any of the platforms
• Arabic speaking skillset
• Flexibility to travel across the MENA region
Ideally you’ll also have
• Track record with a leading consulting firm
• Exposure to technology platforms or working experience in this field
What we look for
• We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region