Job description / Role
From small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands, our clients across the MENA region count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their on-going strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data - and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, by supporting our MENA based EY Member Firms to serve clients in the MENA region across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
Our tailored services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency.
Data has yet to be utilized to its fullest potential. Clients are looking to build smarter and more efficient ways to operate their business, through new opportunities uncovered by their data. You'll be solving complex problems, as well as giving deliverables to our clients in the data and analytics space. With support from a highly talented team, you'll have tremendous growth opportunities, with a focus on continuous learning and skills development to become a leader that can make significant contributions to companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will be working with diverse teams of professionals with different skill set to deliver a wide range of data and analytics services.
- As part of that, you'll need to be a team player with great communication skills and have the desire to learn the technical skills required to fill the role.
Skills and attributes for success
- Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- Experience working with business, management and technology concepts
- Experience in computer software configuration and development with any of the following technologies: ETL Suites (Informatica, Infosphere, Ab Initio, SAP), DBMS
- Knowledge of data reporting solutions, including the ability to leverage pivoting data, graphs and charts
- Practical experience with different types of databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, Access, Oracle and DB2
- Knowledge of SQL syntax
- Practical Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy or Spotfire
- Programming experience in one or more of Python, R
Ideally, you'll also have
- A degree in computer science, information systems or related technology majors
- Certification on any database management system, any reporting or data visualization or any programming or statistical language
- Experience with Financial data
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region