Job description / Role
ABOUT FTI CONSULTING:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
FTI Consulting’s Construction Solutions business unit is seeking ambitious and hard-working professionals with experience in construction claims and disputes to join its forensic delay experts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
As part of the Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice, our Construction Solutions group offers a broad range of contract advisory services to assist owners/employers, contractors and construction law firms in the prevention, mitigation or resolution of construction disputes.
The successful individual will have a qualification in engineering or construction management with experience in managing the delivery of construction contracts. The level of construction claims experience and forensic delay analysis, together with any additional qualifications in law/construction law will dictate the entry level (job title) of the candidate.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve the individual’s full potential.
• Grasp the issues facing our clients and understand the importance of our service offerings;
• Analysis of construction programmes and other project records;
• Assist with the preparation of claim/expert reports;
• Provide a timely and high-quality service to clients that is proportionate to our client’s issues and budget constraints; and
• Comply with the Quality Assurance procedures of the practice.
• In addition to the above, take a greater responsibility for the preparation of claim/expert reports; and
• Interact with the client as necessary to ensure the end product meets the client’s needs.
• Bachelor’s degree or degree equivalent in Engineering or Construction Management;
• Secondary qualifications in Construction Law or Arbitration are a plus;
• Member of a professional body such as ICE or CIOB.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package; e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Experience in planning software; e.g. Microsoft Project, Primavera P6;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise changing workloads;
• Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness;
• Ability to work well under pressure;
• Professional, confident demeanour and appearance;
• Experience and willingness in business development activities;
• Proactive individual with strong drive, ambition and enthusiasm;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
• Capable of supporting positions with rational arguments;
• Team player with positive and energetic attitude.
About the Company
FTI Consulting is an independent global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. Individually, each practice is a leader in its specific field, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact. Collectively, FTI Consulting offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from proactive risk management to the ability to respond rapidly to unexpected events and dynamic environments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Sep|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||20 Sep|
Project Director (Civil)
Ignite Search & Selection