Job description / Role
The role is within a leading management consulting company.
You will be required to support projects in advising on leading practice approaches in key areas of the finance (CFO) function, leveraging personal experience and existing propositions in finance strategy, operating model design, performance management, cost management, finance process optimization and profitability analysis.
As a Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of engagements or will own modules of larger projects. This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the activities of individuals within the team. A crucial part of your role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
• Excellent Masters in Finance or MBA degree from a reputable university
• Having achieved, or working towards a professional accounting qualification
• Business fluency in both English and Arabic
• At least 3 - 8 years of previous work experience, preferably within a professional services firm or a large organisation's finance team
• Experience working on Finance Transformation and Strategic Finance is essential for this role.
• Ability to write, structure and present client-ready work
• Demonstrated success on change projects
• Excellent analytical skills
• Leadership potential
• Full travel mobility
• Candidates that are currently in KSA on a transferable Iqama will be preferred
Applicants please read every detail carefully and only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.