Job description / Role
From small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands, our clients across the MENA region count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their on-going strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data - and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, by supporting our MENA based EY Member Firms to serve clients in the MENA region across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
Our tailored services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency.
As an intelligent automation consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and participate in delivery of automation and AI solutions to our clients. Our consultants understand automation is bigger than just one tool set and are unfazed by the rapidly evolving world of bots, AI and integrations; all while having a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and high-quality standards.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You will gather requirements and design and re-engineer business processes in context of automation.
- Develop technical and functional specifications and analyze and identify processes suitable for automation through RPA bots/ AI Tools.
Skills and attributes for success
- Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum 2-years' experience with automation and/or AI related technologies
- Strong proficiency in Robotic Process Automation (i.e. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Microsoft Power Platform) and/or related automation tools & technologies (Python, C#, Visual Basic, etc)
- A desire to work with a new dynamic team to drive design thinking and the value of human-centered design into everything we do, and you are familiar and comfortable executing using agile methodologies
- A passion for translating business requirements and process flows into automation code
- Certification in any of the RPA tools
- Experience with machine learning tools (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience establishing automation infrastructure for scaled technology deployment (SQL server configuration, virtual machine setup, networking, etc)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region