Job description / Role
Working in a client facing role and taking on the responsibility of carrying out Revenue assurance and Fraud Management reviews for telecom operators in and around middle-east.
Our client is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. The business and their independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit through their network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries.
* Spearhead client facing teams and guide them on solution delivery. Independently lead smaller modules of the engagement.
* Assist clients in addressing financial, operational and strategic risks.
* Deliver exceptional value to the client by performing high quality reviews and identifying opportunities of improvements which positively impact the bottom line of business.
* Identify, assess and recommend risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes.
* Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and support consultants in the team.
* Independently execute assignments. Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of related to Revenue Assurance and Fraud management, Network and Billing systems, re-engineering revenue generating processes and evaluation of controls, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, reconciliations and voluminous data transaction analysis and benchmarking functions based on best practices.
* Manage multiple assignments and related project teams.
* Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
* Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective.
* Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans.
* Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. - Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.
Competitive salary with amazing benefits and career progression.
* Preferably Engineer/ MBA qualification with Big 4 experience
* Minimum 3+ years- experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry.
* End to End knowledge of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management, understanding of telecom's Network and Billing architectures and revenue flows, Risk and Control analytical skills, Report Writing, Presentation and Data analytics skills.
* Expert Knowledge in data analysis tools -ACL, SQL, VBA, IDEA, etc.
* Working knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flow charting.
* Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications. Prior project management and supervisory skills required.
* Strong inter-personnel, analytical and management skills. Key Personal Attributes
* A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
* A strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/ standards relevant to the client's business.
* Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.