Job description / Role
- Project Management/Planning/Coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- All contract performance related activities, typically tied to a customer site.
- Perform in the role as the interface between the customer and the project team, managing the transfer of information and requests.
- Assure timely resolution of issues and keep the customer advised of the progress of the project, and negotiate changes and variations and solutions to any issue arising.
- Responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications, as well as financial & technical metrics specific to contract.
- Perform proposal negotiation, and contract administration functions on assigned proposals / contracts with minimal supervision.
- Provide support to manager and senior contracts personnel on assigned contracts Function as the liaison for the customer on contract matters.
- Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
- Develops the year plan for the own function the basis of the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Important business unit clients.
- Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 9 years of experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.