Job description / Role
A global Management Consultancy is looking for a Senior Financial Controller who will act as a business partner to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for delivering accurate accounting and analytic reports.
• Our client is the largest Management Consultancy in the world.
• Client relationship management to improve the invoicing process
• Maintain relationship with local Riyadh banks
• Review client contracts ensure that the terms meet with the company's guidelines
• Manage the DSO and provide details to the Commercial Manager
• Improve client administration and collection process to obtain efficiency and reduce risks
• Oversee and initiate banking transactions as per KSA regulations
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Excellent career progression opportunity
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural team
• This role is for Saudi Nationals
• University degree in Accounting/Finance; CPA and/or MBA qualification is desired
• 5-7 Years of work experience in financial accounting, preferably 2-4 years in a professional accounting firm
• 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Must have Saudi GAAP experience, preference is given to those with US GAAP experience as well
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to work in a multicultural finance team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller