Job description / Role
JEX Personnel are on the lookout for a Senior Level Corporate Associate for a leading International law firm located in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
The firm is looking to bolster it Corporate and Transactional team with this strategic hire and ideally wants to bring someone in whom can assist in the management of the current team.
- As a Senior, track to Partnership will need to be discussed and what your objectives will be in order to achieve this.
SAR 68,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Individuals will need to have already worked within a leading law firms ideally in the GCC (with a preference to Saudi Arabia).
- Also individuals should ideally be common law admitted or hold further education (JD, LL.M, PhD, etc) from a recognised Common Law Jurisdiction.
Corporate Lawyer will also need to have:
- Proven tract record in JV and M&A transactions
- Experience working directly with clients without supervision
- Ability to manage their own caseload and that of any junior members of the team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Confident they can maintain and bolster client relations
- Committed to the Saudi Market.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent