Job description / Role
Corporate Commercial and M&A (Firm) – (6 years + PQE)
Corporate work – Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
About the Firm
Our Client is an international law firm that server companies in financial institutions and governments. They have been a well-established global firm who have an extensive history of proven track records of resolving client’s complex legal challenges. They have a presence in the United States, Europe, The Middle East and Asia Pacific. Our client also has a particular focus on Corporate Commercial matters along with M&A.
Our client has been ranked highly due to their advice given for M&A. They have also been accredited for their work in the Middle East. Our client has continued to grow over the past 4 years and increase their revenue. The revenue has nearly increased by 1 Billion in the past 4 years. This has been obtained by client service through their legal project management.
Our client is seeking to grow in their Corporate, Commercial and M&A sector in Riyadh. By expanding their international businesses, they aim to bring the Commercial matter to a close in an efficient and cost-effective manner for their clients. Regarding the M&A sector, their goal is to deliver a superior service and earn trust and build strong relationships with their clients.
The team in Riyadh has members with a strong background in both common and civil laws. There has also been a focus on corporate and securities matters along with Mergers and Acquisitions. They also advise on Saudi Corporate law and Corporate Governance regulations.
SAR 55,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights / Bonus / Medical Insurance
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally a Resident in Saudi Arabia – Riyadh
• Senior Associate – Minimum 6 years’ experience
• Must be admitted Saudi Admitted
• A focus in Corporate Commercial and M&A
• Needs to be fully bilingual in Arabic and English (Reading, writing and speaking)
• Must have some level of corporate work experience
• Strong experience and commercial judgement
• Specialise in Corporate Law and Corporate Governance regulations / M&A
• Assisting business development activities in order to secure existing clients and as well as obtaining new clients.
• The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and keen to embrace different types of corporate work rather than doing similar deals.
What is on offer
• The role if offering a market competitive salary of 55-65K SAR Per Month.
About the Company
JAM is a specialist recruitment agency with a focus on placing permanent and contract talent into the Safety Critical sector. We've developed best practice techniques that are fully scalable and flexible to our customers and candidate's needs.
As specialists in placing professionals with Design & Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain skills, each consultant at JAM is experienced in matching candidates to the very best opportunities for them. This industry knowledge is derived from numerous years within their chosen discipline, in depth training and development and access to industry leading assessment tools.
We constantly strive to improve our methods and processes, ensuring we deliver an exceptional recruitment service to our clients and an outstanding candidate journey. But our role doesn’t simply end when a client selects who to hire. We’re an extension to your resourcing team, ambassadors of your employer brand and advisors to the hiring and job searching community.