Senior Corporate Lawyer
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Corporate Lawyer – Mid-Level - Riyadh
A leading client of ours in Saudi Arabia are presently seeking a mid-level, experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The position will put the chosen corporate lawyer in a solid, international level, team working on high profile and overseas transactions.
- This is a position that will allow the chosen corporate lawyer to gain valuable experience within a solid network of lawyers, all of whom support each other in growing the firms to it full potential.
USD 8000 to 12000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
USD 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally suitable lawyers will have the following to make them ideally of this position:
- Ideally admitted in Saudi Arabia but, if not, is fully bilingual in both Arabic and English and is admitted in a relevant jurisdiction.
- At least 3 – 6 years professional experience (PQE)
- Solid private practice experience within this time.
- Proven track record working on Corporate and Commercial matters
- Ideally has gained and LL.M from a western jurisdiction
- Has remained in their current position for at least 2 years
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent