Job description / Role
JEX Personnel are currently on the lookout for a bilingual Senior Corporate lawyer a client of ours located in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client happens to be an award winning law firm whom has recently signed up with a new International Partner and is looking to bolster their presence with this, Senior, strategic hire.
• Suitable candidates will be working directly with the firms longstanding clients and their international Partner, assisting with a number of high profile transactions located on the ground.
SAR 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Senior candidates will:
• Able to work confidentially in both Arabic and English
• Ideally based in the KSA.
• Have prior experience working at a Senior Capacity in a Saudi law firm, which provide a high level of technical expertise and legal skills.
• Have maintained an excellent reputation with a proven track record.
• Individuals who may not be based in the region but willing to relocate and fulfil the above criteria.
• Confident they can present references upon request.
• Have at Least 6 years experience
• Have some experience working on International M&A and Joint Ventures transactions
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent