Job description / Role
JEX Personnel are seeking a Senior level, Bilingual lawyer to come and join a leading, internationally, ranked team in Riyadh.
The firm has a UK international Partner, who the chosen Corporate lawyer will be working alongside on a regular basis.
In addition, suitable candidates will be expected to be comfortable working directly with international clients, advising more junior members of the team and confident in maintaining close relationships current and potential clients.
SAR 55,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Suitable candidate will require:
- Ideally admitted, but if not, educated in a recognised common law jurisdiction
- Fully fluency in both Arabic & English (Reading, Writing, Speaking) to a legal standard level
- Have a proven track record, in Private Practice
- At least 8 years of post training experience
- Ideally have worked at a recognised law firm with International connections.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent