Job description / Role
JEX Personnel are seeking a Senior Corporate Lawyer for a client of ours in Riyadh.
Our client has a number of high profile clients and are seeking a lawyer to come and join them at an senior level. These clients are overseas clients and corporate lawyers should be familiar with working with international level transactions.
Due tot the nature of the work suitable lawyers should be able to "hot the ground" running and be confident managing their own case load and clients.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Suitable lawyers will require:
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
- At least 5 years of practical experience
- Proven track record
- Not moved around from position to position (candidates who have changed position multiple times over their career will most likely not be considered
- Based in Riyadh but, if not, solid familiarity working in the Saudi market.
- Able to start at relatively short notice
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent