Job description / Role
• Preparation, Checking and log in the RTP, VO’s, Payment applications.
• Assist in the review of A/E and Contractors monthly invoices and expedite approval and processing of payments.
• Review A/E and contractors Bonds, Insurance Bonds and Payment Guarantee, etc. and monitoring updates of documents.
• Assist in project close out activities associated with the cost issues.
• Review Final Payment requests and evaluate release of retention.
• Assist in preparing the supporting, cost related documents for the monthly reports.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
• Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred.
• In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
• 10 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least five years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments.
• Demonstrated Project Controls Management experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure programs.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).