Job description / Role
Please note this role is in a semi remote location and is reflected in the remuneration package.
• Establish and manage effectively a planning and progress control system in order to support the Project Director's decision-making process and allow him to complete the project according to the internal baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements;
• Define project area needs for schedule development, maintenance and monitoring in accordance with project procedures and client contract requirements;
• Supervise the competent performance of schedule development, maintenance, monitoring and analyse activities and timely issuance of reports;
• Ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted, analyzed, final time impact is estimated, and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored;
• Supervise cost and scheduling activities at project locations; supports contract administration activities;
• Allocate resources in line with the progress requirements, prepare monthly cost reports to management including project status as actual VS programmed;
• Monitor project activities against contract scope of work, prepares additional work cost estimates
• Responsible for specifying the timing of the contract;
• Control budgets, changes and estimates at completion to ensure a successful project delivery;
• Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems;
• Interfaces with client, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports for management on a recurring or one-of-a kind basis;
• Identify critical path and project milestones, integrate schedules to create a master program
• Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages. Provides the needed expertise and technique in cost control and contract management and coordinates project estimation efforts;
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Basic knowledge of the Systems Engineering approach to design, development, integration and product support
• Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures
• Well-organized and able to work under deadlines,
• Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of English.
• Strong cost reporting skills and techniques
• Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks
• Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
• Experience working with project management plans (PMP) and plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
Cost Estimation Manager
|Saudi Arabia||19 Jan|
Cost Manager - Transmission Pipeline (NEOM)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Dec|
Senior Commercial Manager - Infrastructure
SAS Global Consultants
Infrastructure Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants