Job description / Role
Senior Credit Controller/Credit Controller - Riyadh
Reporting into the General Manager and functionally into the Regional Credit Manager, the Senior Credit Controller will have responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day running of the Credit Control department to ensure customer debts are paid promptly and company’s Account Receivables targets are met.
The Senior Credit Controller will assist the Regional Credit Control Manager in training and mentoring and will share responsibility for guiding, coaching and developing the team to ensure the smooth running of this results-orientated department. This role requires a very hands-on role approach to the credit control function with a strong drive and commitment to achieve demanding targets.
- Responsibility for a client ledger of accounts and act as a point of contact for the country’s credit related escalations and queries
- Executing company’s credit policy within their area of responsibility
- Liaising with sales, hire desk and service departments on all customers related issues
- Liaise and coordinate with other credit team members on their daily activities
- Collection of debts in an efficient manner in line with agreed timetables, systems and methods
- Ensuring that all documents required to receive payment are correct and complete
- Regular calls and follow-ups with customers to ensure the delivery of invoices, collection of payments and solving payment disputes
- Prompt communication of issues to relevant parties to be able to facilitate collection, control credit offered and improve future performance
- Reconciliations of customers accounts on regular basis
- Communication of disputed invoices, credit notes required. Chasing to ensure a prompt resolution
- Weekly reporting to Regional Credit Manager and Country Manager of positions of all such accounts together with notification of any possible payment issues from the customer
- Weekly cash collections forecasts
- Assistance in producing month end debtors’ information
- Co-ordinate with the advocates for the legal cases and keeps an up to date record of the status of each pending case
- Bank deposits and withdrawals
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Regional Credit Manager and Country Manager
The chosen candidate will meet ALL the essential qualifications below:
- Diploma, Bachelor degree or above
- 4 years previous experience within a credit control or similar environment
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
- KSA driving license
Arabic language skills
About the Company
Established in 1996, Rapid is the Middle East leader in powered access equipment rental & sale, and part of Europe’s largest powered access rental company, Lavendon Group plc.
At Rapid, we offer wide range of MEWP’s (Mobile Elevating Work Platforms), which offer a number of features making them particularly suitable for different types of applications.
- Steel Erection and construction
- Lighting and electromechanical maintenance
- Industrial and building maintenance
- Signage and Events
- Outside Broadcasting
- Telecommunications maintenance
- Facilities Management
- Airport, Ship and Highway Maintenance
As members of the team committed to providing strength on the ground and performance in the air we work with a simple business philosophy ’’Your success is ours’’.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Al Manar Arabian Corp.
United Yousef M. Naghi Company Limited