Job description / Role
We are looking for a technical and architectural experienced Presales Consultant who can support our salesforce with continued growth in the area of Data Science and Machine Learning (Data Science service, Analytics and Big Data etc.). The candidate will be working closely together with the local Cloud Platform Representatives (CPRs) in identifying, qualifying, designing and presenting Data Science and ML Solutions. Hence, the candidate must be comfortable presenting and engaging with developers and architects positioning the value of our proposed solutions.
The candidate will also be responsible for proactively maintaining the technical/architectural relationship with key client stakeholders, ensuring that they experience and utilize the full value of the Oracle Data Science solution components.
• Work with executives to rollout and update the data science vision for business units, and identify the opportunities for differentiating and enhancing data science capabilities and solutions
• Lead the development of the data science business strategy and roadmap, and ensures its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process.
• Provides a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all data science initiatives and transformation projects.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of all AI and Data Platform Cloud Services and related offerings, market trends, future directions and competition.
• Proactively work with Sales teams to discover, initiate and progress AI transformation projects and closely follow up on status.
• Ability to translate customer requirements into use cases for Oracle solutions and help to create the right AI Solution Architectures.
• Design, build and demonstrate proof of value/concept and pilot projects.
• Initiate, run and follow up on Business Development activities to grow the Oracle data science business in KSA region.
• Evangelize Oracle related solutions at Oracle and 3rd party events.
• Collaborate with Partners to identify leads and opportunities.
• Collaborate with other EMEA teams to lead and coordinate initiatives amongst the different teams.
• In collaboration with overseas teams, develop and deliver high quality, customized Oracle presentations and demonstrations to meet customer and partner needs for data science related requirements.
• Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits and product future direction.
• Manage Customer & Partner visits, workshops and presentations.
• Write technical papers (white papers, competitive, technology, position papers, etc.)
• Work with Business Development on regional demand generation activities.
• Ability to travel 20% to 30% of the time.
• At least Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
• 3+ practical experience with, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
• Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
• Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
• Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
• Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset
• Experience with one or more of the Oracle products is preferred.
• Experience in architecting/designing huge volume/distributed system is a strong plus.
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
• Highly collaborative and communicative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Very strong presentation skills.
• Understanding of competitive landscape and IAM industry trends.
• A passion for learning new technologies fast.
• Able to demonstrate empathy with the prospect and partner.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.