Job description / Role
The Senior Architect leads the architectural design activities of projects of medium complexity in the design center.
- The jobholder ensures an effective and aesthetic architectural design for projects, which accommodates the requirements of the client, local authorities, architectural standards and codes of practice and the requirements of other disciplines.
- The Senior Architect develops schematic designs, detailed designs and participates in the preparation of tender documents for design projects.
- He shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the [specialty] design field and represent the firm and share his expertise and knowledge with other team members.
- Minimum 15 years experiences in design projects.
- High level of communication, technical, coordination skills
- Good knowledge in Saudi Building Codes, civil defense requirements.
- Background in Design works.
- Experiences in management of design projects.
- Design Software (Revit, cad ext.).
- Capabilities in planning/cost control of design projects /Primavera p6
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or related field is preferred
- Specialization in [specialty] is preferred
- Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies