Job description / Role
Due to the expansion of our client in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia we are looking for a Senior Design Architect & Lead Architect to be based in Riyadh to work on multiple project wins across the Kingdom. Our client is a leading regional design consultancy with a high reputation for excellence and impressive growth plans going forward.
- High level of experience within concept, schematic and/or detailed designs is required
- Projects will be ranging from Healthcare, Residential, Mixed Use & Air Base.
- These are design based roles not site supervision work
- Minimum 10 years architectural design experience
- Western educated preferred
- Degree qualified in architecture
- RIBA/AIA preferred but not essential
- Previous Middle East experience highly preferred
- Preferably need availability within 1 month, 2 months maximum.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.