Job description / Role
Due to the expansion of our client in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia we are looking for a Senior Design Architect & Lead Architect to be based in Riyadh to work on multiple project wins across the Kingdom. Our client is a leading regional design consultancy with a high reputation for excellence and impressive growth plans going forward.
- High level of experience within concept, schematic and/or detailed designs is required
- Projects will be ranging from Healthcare, Residential, Mixed Use & Air Base.
- These are design based roles not site supervision work
- Minimum 10 years architectural design experience
- Western educated preferred
- Degree qualified in architecture
- RIBA/AIA preferred but not essential
- Previous Middle East experience highly preferred
- Preferably need availability within 1 month, 2 months maximum.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Senior Design Architect
Senior Architect (Real Estate)
Big Fish Recruitment
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|