Job description / Role
Ready to lead a team that tackles infrastructure challenges? Want to take your Engineering expertise to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact on the community?
Parsons is now hiring experienced Engineers with a desire to work on infrastructure projects that change the fabric of our community. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our Senior Engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills. In this role you will Complete a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. You will apply advanced engineering techniques and analyses which may involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations is expected.
- Leads a small team of Design Engineers in planning and designing wet utilities, network modelling, establishing horizontal and vertical profiles for the design.
- Coordinates closely with other utilities disciplines, Client’s utilities Design team and Roads Engineers.
- Well aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents and following applicable duties related to project.
- Reviews and ensures prompt exchange of correspondence and approvals.
- Coordinates with Contractor and other stakeholders.
- Liaises with other authorities and Client and approve contractor’s submissions.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of records.
- Engineering Degree (B. Sc.) with 10 year experience .
- Direct and related experience in wet utilities design projects in GCC.
- Experience in managing engineering contracts contractual matters, value engineering, procedure, and policies.
- Relevant IT skills / Computer literate.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (Communication and writing skills)
- Good planning and design report writing.
- Familiar with best practices and international standards primarily with British standards and American standards and ADM design codes
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.