Job description / Role
Project: This is a portfolio of multiple entertainment venues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mace is providing the portfolio management, working collaboratively with the client from concept design to detailed design, to establish a robust foundation to progress into the later delivery stages.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior design manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Examining the design consultants to maximise quality and value while minimising the risk profile for the project.
• Managing third party and client technical and constructability reviews of deliverables.
• Managing designer procurement, contracts and performance.
• Engaging the technical resources required to challenge the designers to obtain the most beneficial balance of quality, value and risk overall.
• Providing regular progress reports on all of the above to the project manager.
• Checking all construction issue information.
• Monitoring the drawing production progress.
• Managing the information flow.
• Managing the incorporation of any comments.
• Checking the drawings and confirm approvals for the issue.
• Liaising with document controller for publication and down-loading of drawings.
• Ensuring the correct drawing procedure.
• Providing a report on planning and process.
• Ensuring correct specification as advised.
• Liaising with planning manager.
• Providing input into O&M manuals.
• Assisting in the provision of an effective and efficient, high-quality engineering design
• Managing and assisting in the management of the project involving the construction of special-to-type equipment.
• Ensuring that all information relating to projects and assets is accurately recorded and stored appropriately.
• Drafting of procurement/technical submission programme.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience in design management of large theme parks or entertainment complexes and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Project Manager
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Design Manager - Architecture
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
Rider Levett Bucknall