Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Senior Design Manager - Infrastructure to support our projects on Neom.
Your new role, what's involved?
* The Design Manager will be responsible for coordination with the Employers internal stakeholders and manage the development of the initial asset briefs and the efforts of the various consultancies engaged to carry out the design of the assets and infrastructure required to satisfy the Employer's requirements for their sector.
* The Candidates shall lead the coordination of the Consultants designs in terms of the required asset brief and stakeholder requirements to ensure that the design develops correctly and that the required information is produced in a timely manner to enable construction.
* During the construction phase, they shall continue to monitor the design and ensure that the Employer's aspirations are achieved and that all stakeholder requirements are met.
* The Design manager shall also be responsible for ensuring that all the Employer's design protocols are observed and that the necessary information is produced and supplied at project handover for the issue to the Employer's operations team.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A Bachelor's of Architecture, or a related subject
* Preferably 15+ years' experience in Design
* Infrastructure design management (i.e. the surrounding infrastructure around high-rise buildings)
* Hospitality experience
* High-rise structure/building/tower
* Have been part of a Design team leading the delivery of large scale projects, in the Middle East
* Transferable Iqama
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.