Job description / Role
Senior Design Manager - Leading Contractor - KSA
Our client is a leading International Main Contractor with an enviable track record of successfully delivering Major Complex projects across the GCC. Due to the award of further large Building schemes in KSA they are now looking to a recruit a Senior Design Manager.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise.
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design.
- Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate.
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
- Minimum 12 to 18 years construction experience.
- A track record with Main Contractors in the GCC is preferred.
- Bachelor status only.
- English speaker desirable.
- Degree qualified in a relevant construction discipline
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.