Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Design Manager to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in Riyadh, KSA. You will work on a range of prestigious projects across the kingdom including high-rise, hospitality, entertainment and cultural.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for design and tender of large scale building projects from concept, to detailed design, tender documentations and construction contracts.
• This is a key client facing position within the organisation, acting as the senior representative on all technical matters and ensuring design is delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• 15+ years experience in the design of large and complex building projects
• Proven experience of leading large multidisciplinary design teams
• Strong communication and client facing skills
• Strong Managerial capabilities and team leadership skills
• Arabic speaking
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Design Project Manager - Architectural - Arabic Speaker
Infrastructure Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager/Project Director
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|