Job description / Role
Analysis of business requirements accepted by IT and support with necessary development, preparation of relevant IT documentation, undertake tasks relevant to SAT/UAT. Support pre and post production implementation tasks under the responsibility of ITD.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Depth knowledge in IBM iSeries System & Architecture
• Depth Knowledge in RPG programming
• Knowledge in supporting applications and business (Banking, Accounting, Payroll, Insurance, Telecomm)
• Knowledge in Project Management, Development & Deployment
• Knowledge in Production Support & Trouble Shooting
• Knowledge in Banking applications systems (HUB, SFE, HFE, AAPS, IB)
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.