Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Discipline Engineer - Dry Utilities t o join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . This position is responsible for the production, verification and assessment of technical designs, plans and associated documentation during the different stages of Infrastructure projects, ensuring compliance with relevant engineering and QMS standards and project requirements .
We envisage success in this role to include
- Project and Client Management for KSA Based Projects.
- Preparation of Design drawings, documents, calculations, specifications and BoQ for infrastructure projects in compliance with the Local and International Standards.
- Capable of working during feasibility study, concept, preliminary, detailed and tender design stages.
- Reply to the RFIs and queries raised by the Client on design submissions.
- Liaise with the Client and Authority representatives to obtain design approvals.
- Significant knowledge and experience in primary and secondary substation conceptual & detailed design ranging from 11kV to 132kV.
- Significant knowledge and experience in distribution schemes conceptual & detailed design ranging from 11kV to 22kV.
- Ability to conduct short circuit and load flow studies, and optimizing the design of distribution and transmission schemes.
- Preparing Single Line Diagram, Protection and Metering Diagram, Interlocking drawings, layout drawings, as per project specifications.
- Design of protection schemes for Overhead Lines from 33kv to 220kv.
- Sizing and design of protection schemes for Transformers.
- Design of protection schemes for Busbars of 110 kv,220 kv and 220kv voltage level.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 12 years' work experience in power and telecommunication utility systems partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered status and / or Professional Membership will be viewed as advantageous.
- Experience in CYME and ETAP is essential.
- Proficiency is required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD, BIM / Civil 3D.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.