Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Document Controller to join our award-winning team based in Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for the organization and coordination of all commercial and technical documents. Responsibilities will include, providing system reports, maintaining and updating electronic information systems and ensuring the accuracy of all documentation and regulatory procedures.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Technical knowledge of the Document Control System and processes.
- Experience planning, allocating and evaluating workloads to meet project requirements through effective time management skills.
- Detail-orientated skills.
- Adaptable to change.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to use initiative and provide practical solutions to complex issues and proposing areas for continual improvement.
- Encourage teamwork to develop and maintain an effective team environment.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years work experience partnered with a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.