Job description / Role
• A International engineering firm (One of the top 5) specializing in delivering infrastructure consultations, planning, designing and construction management for a variety of projects: Transportation, buildings, energy, water and the environment
• Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, and supplier requirements.
• May revise system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution.
• Ensures changes to document in a timely fashion in order to meet set deadlines.
• Responsible for coordination with other parties to make sure document edits are made and proofed.
• Tracks and keeps records of documents.
• Follows standardized procedures but may have to use discretion to complete project.
• Ensures document tracking and production system is maintained.
• Prepares and maintains a document control system for all forms of documentation.
• Makes copies of drawing for production and other company employees.
• Assures that all completed documents have been signed-off by the appropriate personnel.
• Distributes copies of documents to the appropriate personnel.
• Implements and follows company quality assurance program procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience
• Must have experience in working with International consultancies
• Must have Bachelor degree
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detail
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering