Job description / Role
- Acts as Senior Dosimetrist.
- Provides advice and guidance to the Junior Dosimetrest and Medical Physicists
- Participates in development and performs of Quality Control/Assurance (including acceptance tests) programs for all medical equipments within his/her field.
- Takes part in the development and introduction of any new diagnostic or therapeutic service within his/her field.
- Taking part in treatment planning.
- Performs any other job assigned to by the department.
- Participates in the development, performs of a comprehensive Quality Assurance/Control program for all equipments within his/her field.
- Assist in performs acceptance tests for all equipments within his/her field.
- Reviews the ways in which the images are acquired, evaluated and stored and advice the In-charge physicians.
- Develops new therapeutic and/or diagnostic techniques and introduce them to the clinical practice. S. Participates in formulation of local rules and systems of work.
- Takes part in teaching and training programs of Oncologists, Radiologists, Radiographers, and Medical Physicists within the hospital and prepare them for the certification examination of the required boards (FRCR, ABR, MIPEM, etc.).
- Participates in research activities within KFMC and outside KFMC.
- Complies with the standards laid down by the Approved Local and International Accreditation Standards.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned to within his/her field. Provides a comprehensive and state-of-the-art Radiotherapy Treatment Planning service and dose calculation, including Teletherapy (photon and electrons) and Brachytherapy (interstitial (temporary and permanent) and Intracavitary (low and high dose rates), individually tailored for all cancer patients undergoing Radiation Therapy.
- Assembling patient data required for dose calculations.
- Manufacturing compensators, immobilization molds and related devices and custom-made blocks.
- Ph.D. in Medical Physics or related subject with Board Certificate in Dosimetry. M.Sc. in Medical Physics with Board Certificate in Dosimetry
- MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- For Saudi Nationals: Ph.D. 1 year / M.Sc. 4 years For Non- Saudis: Ph.D. 3 years / M.Sc. 5 years
- Ability to speak, write and read English and preferably Arabic.
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.