Job description / Role
• Required to join a multi disciplinary engineering consultancy in Riyadh.
• The role requires working independently or leading a team of design engineers and CAD operators in the design, drafting and writing material specification of electrical systems and services for a variety of buildings and infra-structure projects from concept stage through to final issuing of construction / contract documents. Responsibilities include checking of drawings and calculations for quality assurance, preparing feasibility reports, writing design reports and similar type of other reports.
• The role also requires site visits for inspection of as-built situation or supervision of on-going construction works.
• Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelors or higher degree in electrical engineering
• Minimum 7 years experience in the design of electrical systems, including but not limited to the Medium Voltage sub-stations, MV/LV power distribution, standby power generation, UPS, lighting, small power, grounding, lightning protection, etc. for a variety of small/medium/large scale buildings and infra-structure projects.
• Knowledge of designing the low current systems such as Voice & Data Communications (ICT), Fire detection / alarm / voice evacuation, Security (CCTV / Access Control), CATV, Audio-Visual, Public address, etc. is also required.
• In-depth knowledge of electrical systems and services for a variety of building types such as high-rise corporate and residential, hospitality, commercial and retail, leisure and recreational, educational and healthcare facilities is essential.
• The candidate shall have clear understanding of the inter-relationship and
• coordination requirements between the electrical design and the architectural and other engineering disciplines on complex projects
• Capable to produce preliminary electrical load estimation of a project at concept stage and space requirements with dimensions for major electrical and telecom equipment such as MV switchgear, transformers, generators, MDBs, FCC, MTR, etc.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration