Job description / Role
• Monitoring the relevant works for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents and the procedures manual.
• Reviewing, approving and processing all relevant technical submittals.
• Answering RFIs related to relevant works.
• Coordinating and supervising the work of all relevant activities and operations.
• Reviewing contractors relevant change order proposals and preparing recommendations.
• Liaison with the necessary sub consultants.
• Reviewing contractors claims related to relevant works and preparing recommendations for claims.
• Reviewing the contractor's project record documents relevant to their discipline.
• Managing the relevant inspectors.
• Analyzing laboratory and testing reports.
• Assisting with the inspection of completed works and monitoring the start- up, testing, commissioning and handover of the relevant works.
• Signing off on completed relevant works with completed documentation.
• Perform all other duties given by the PE.
SAR 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate shall be qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized accredited University
• Minimum 15 Years post graduate experience in design, supervision of Residential, Industrial, commercial, Leisure, etc.
• Supervision Experience
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering