Job description / Role
Senior Electrical Engineer (Riyadh, KSA)
Are you an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer with strong background in Building projects? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Riyadh, KSA office that could be of interest to you.
Who are we:
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues
- Client focus
- Ensure Contractor submittals are compliant with Contract documents ahead of construction works commencing, providing subject matter expertise.
- Manage and mentor direct reports. Assess and report on the progress, health, safety and quality of construction works to support the site supervision management team in ensuring that the works are completed in accordance with the contract.
- Comply with all Arcadis policies, procedures inclusive of health and safety plans and site supervision manual
- Actively contribute to the health, safety, and welfare of self and others through identification and reporting of potential health and safety hazards in the workplace
- Maintain knowledge of current standards and regulations
- Collaborate and coordinate with all engineers (Consultant/Client/Contractor)
- Review of Contractor submittals (shop drawings, as-built drawings, materials, method statements)
- Produce project technical & progress reports
- Prepare responses to technical queries / RFI’s
- Take an active role in project progress and technical meetings
- Notify Senior Site Representative on project time, quality and cost risk
- Attend on-site/off-site witness testing of materials, equipment’s and systems
- Maintain progress records for tracking progress v/s programme
- Prepare draft letters to support Senior Site Representative administer the Contract
- Review technical aspects of variations and claims
- Support Senior Site Representative with project closeout procedures
- Manage and mentor direct reports
- Proactively interact with Local Authorities.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Professional Membership preferred
- Must have a total of 15 - 20 years post-graduate experience in Building projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Country
- Competent user of Microsoft applications
- Valid driving license
- Must be fluent in the English language and the language of the works Contract (spoken and written)
- Must be able to work proactively within and manage multi-cultural teams
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must work professionally and in an ethical manner whilst representing Arcadis
- Must have a transferable Iqama.
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education, and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunities for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
Lead Electrical Engineer, Deputy Manager
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jun|
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|