Job description / Role
Will be responsible for all Techno-Commercial Activities involved in Project Management of an EPC Contract for any client related to HV Substation Projects and Transmission line works
- Shall be having excellent knowledge and skill in design or design review activities of Layouts/section, HV SS Electrical SLDs, Earthing, lighting/ lightning, AC/DC calculations, LV Power, MV cable estimation, Fire Alarm System, SCADA / Telecom System etc. (Experience related to project execution and commissioning will be given more preference)
- Shall have experience, Min 8 to 10 years of project Management to supervise Sub contractor submittals, Drawings & Specifications, and layouts.
- As candidate has to work in project Management, Candidate with PMP is preferred
- Should be fully capable to study Tender documents, Drawings & Specifications provided by Client and to evaluate the sub-contractor submittals, Claims and Invoices.
- Should be fully capable to analyze Consolidated Cost of the project including costs of Material, Labor, equipment & Project overheads.
- Can prepare comprehensive clarifications from sub-contractor submittals.
- Can evaluate Sub contractor / manufacturer’s techno commercial offers to assess price for complete scope by preparing Comparisons.
- Can generate cost against deviations to the scope of works and specifications mentioned by Sub contractor.
- Can prepare Technical offers along with necessary submittal, Clarifications, drawings, Project Schedule, Manpower Resources, Project Organization Chart & other documents required by the client.
- Controlling and processing day to day correspondence with Sub contractors, Suppliers and or with clients.
Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Excellent Engineering background and execution / Commissioning in Transmission Projects i.e. Substations, Overhead Transmission lines, Under Ground HV Cable projects etc.
About the Company
Alfanar is primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical construction products, EPC solutions for conventional and renewable power plants, allied engineering services and design engineering. We have built up an international presence throughout much of the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
alfanar operates its activities from several locations around the world, included alfanar Industrial City (Saudi Arabia), Contactum (UK), ZIV (Spain), Safa electric (Turkey), Kopp (Germany), EA (Italy), alfanar Electrical Systems (UAE) and alfanar Engineering Services (India).
alfanar products reflect its commitment to high standards of quality, safety and performance. All alfanar products are designed and manufactured in modern plants employing state-of- the- art technologies and practices and subjected to rigorous quality testing in all production stages, alfanar products reflect commitment to the highest standards of quality, safety and performance.
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||30 Aug|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Electrical Engineer (Design)