Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer - KSA National to join our award-winning team based in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for maintaining communication with the client's site engineers on all project related issues, and reviewing and implementing electrical contract drawings and building specifications.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrated knowledge in electrical techniques, procedures, and in all relevant international codes and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of the electrical engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and the firms' professional image.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Please note this role is specifically for Saudi Nationals.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 8 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Registration to the Saudi Council of Engineers is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.