Job description / Role
Required to join a international company working on an industrial energy efficiency project.
The successful candidate will be a technical lead and deliver a full range of energy performance project; including energy engineering studies, conducting energy audit (ASHRAE Level II & III), manage and coordinate with functional disciplines and departmental including Safety, Commercial, Planning, Operation and QA/QC.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is essential
- 5+ experience as an energy engineer or in energy efficiency industries
- A strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems principals with demonstrated experience in building energy systems and high performance design, especially HVAC systems and building management system and controls
- Demonstrated experience of managing energy use databases, energy analysis/calculation, normalizing energy use over multiple variables, energy use forecasting, develop energy consumption baseline and adjustments
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, able to work with a minimum of supervision
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration