Khatib & Alami
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Engineers who will help us in design, develop and supervise the construction of a variety of projects. You will work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
We expect you to be highly responsible and passionate about your job. You should also be a good problem solver with creative approach to your tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities are:
- Organize various kinds of construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Perform on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, .. )
- Conduct technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Research and manage potential risks, materials and costs
- Troubleshoot problems and provide advice in case of any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Train and lead staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Supervise processes and prepare reports in project status
- Review budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- 10+ years' experience in construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in relevant engineering field (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, ...)
- Significant experience in site layout
- Profound experience in design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Strong project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).