Job description / Role
Senior Engineer - Mechanical (KSA)
We have an opening for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer who has at least 10 years design experience in Building Services focused on HVAC. Experience in supervision in addition to design would be an advantage.
• Review Mechanical Drawings
• Prepare weekly. Monthly reports to the client.
• Review Mechanical Materials
• Review Mechanical Calculations
• Review Method Statements
• Review Testing and Commissioning Procedures
• Inspect Mechanical site works
• Inspect Mechanical materials at site
• Attend site meetings and workshops
• Attend testing and Commissioning
• Review Operating and Maintenance Manuals
• Gain full control of the Mechanical works
• Deliver the project on time, on budget and with high quality
• Earn respect of the stakeholders
• BSc / BEng in Mechanical Engineering
• Chartered Member of / working towards membership of relevant professional institution?
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Mechanical design focused on HVAC experience with building services mechanical works, pumps, piping, fire protection etc would be an advantage.
• 5 years' experience working in the Middle East
• Fluent in Arabic (spoken and written).
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.