Job description / Role
• Expert in end-to-end service & API design, API Specification, Gateway policies and certificates, error and logging, should be able to support issues in APIs running in Prod, can communicate with Mulesoft Support efficiently.
• Expert in designing service contracts, using SWAGGER, RAML and WSDL, XSD.
• Hand-on experience on building a high quality solution design documents for complex integration solutions (involving multiple systems)
• Expert in Mule API-Led Connectivity pattern and architecture
• Production support hands-on with experience in handling support of critical services.
• Able to handle stressful situation and keep personal & mental integrity during serious support situation and critical downtime incidents.
• Expert in troubleshooting issues related to Mule components, including Mule Runtimes, Customer-hosted PCE, Gateways, MQ, & MQ/http and all the provided Mulesoft connectors.
• Expert in Mule high availability patterns and have hands-on experience in an enterprise, multi-tier deployments and zero-downtime deployment approaches.
• Able to comprehend complex environment fail-over setup & scenarios with proofing record of expertise.
• Expert in source control and source code life cycle. Hands-on experience in GIT and GITHUB
• Working experience in API security, B2B MTLS (mutual TLS), Client ID Secret, OATH, JWT
• In-depth experience in IBM MQ, with ability to demonstrate working skills on dealing with MQ configuration, alias queues, MQ cluster setup and repositories
• Delivered projects using the following languages: ESQL, Java, XSL, PL/SQL, XSD, XSL, XML, SQL
• 5+ years’ experience as Mulesoft developer with Minimum 3 years in the financial industry
• Candidate must have (as a minimum) a recent Mulesoft Certified Developer Certificate (verifiable).
• Candidate must have (as a minimum) a recent Mulesoft Certified Architect Certificate (verifiable).
• Candidate must have expert knowledge and working experience on Mulesoft project handling the required changes in Load Balancers, Firewalls, Active-Active and Active-Passive runtimes Prod-DR setups, horizontal or vertical increase in infrastructure for Mulesoft Application servers.
• Candidate should have a large Record of completed development projects on Mule 3 & Mule4
• Experience in the following tools: SOAPUI, RFU, PUTTY, SSH, Linux, Websphere MQ, Websphere MQ explorer, Oracle 11g,12g, Oracle SQL developer, PostMan, WSRR
• Working experience in CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, GIT, Puppet, Ansible, Nexus, Maven, Sonarqube etc.
• TeamWork Methodology: Worked as part of an Agile Team + in a typical Waterfall project.
• Must be an expert in dealing with Oracle Database: 10g, 11g and latest + oracle stored procedure and PL/SQL
• Working experience as IIB/ACE developer
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.