Job description / Role
Should have worked as an Senior Estimation Engineer (Mechanical) of different MEP tenders for Construction, High Rise, and Mega Infrastructure projects including different Design & quote projects.
• Allocating tender projects to Estimation Engineers.
• Preparation Costing for Finalising with Management.
• Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules.
• Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers.
• Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
• Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product.
• Based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project, carrying out
Value engineering studies.
• Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
• Pricing for Mechanical / plumbing systems
• Guiding to compiling of tenders.
• Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires.
• Has working Knowledge on EBS System, CCS Candy & MS Excel software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline (Mechanical Engineering Would be a added Advantage).
• 10-15 Years of Experience.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).