Job description / Role
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that has a presence in Riyadh, KSA and is looking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant for their Chairman.
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company that is looking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant for their Chairman in Riyadh, KSA.
* Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
* Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman's schedule is followed and respected.
* Acts as a gatekeeper, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Chairman's time and office.
* Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chairman, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to Chairman's programmatic initiatives.
* Researches, prioritises, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
* Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments;
* Assist with Family requests and oversee maintenance of assets
The client offers a competitive salary all inclusive basic, housing transport, in addition to this they provide Medical Insurance and a Bonus.
* Saudi National that has experience of working at Executive Assistant level with senior management and senior level clients
* Have experience working with multinational or global companies
* Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
* Strong command of English language
* Self starter and motivated - should be able to work independently and take responsibility for their action
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|
Native Arabic Speaking Office Manager to CEO
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|