Job description / Role
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
The senior facilities management consultant will be heading the consultancy in KSA and running projects in a range of consultancy activities including, project management and delivery, business development - marketing, bid writing, seminars and conferences attendance and presentation, press articles, up line reporting to the director of consultancy.
To identify opportunities for business development, new areas of ‘FM’ consultancy and improvements in consultancy procedures, processes and ways of working, attendance at industry conferences, seminars etc., industry presentations and press articles and liaison with other company departments, particularly finance and ‘HR’ on project issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering Mace Macro KSA strategy by following a results driven business development methodology.
• Taking the lead to represent Mace Macro go-to-market (GTM) strategy by following a results-driven business development methodology.
• Creating a go-to-market strategy to generate new business leads and market opportunities.
• Owning and managing relationships with clients to ensure growth within account expansion
• Generate an up to date client/prospect database.
• Managing consultancy projects, including, primary point of client contact, managing and delivering of project requirements, Managing and guidance to project consultants
• Financial management of project - staff allocation, invoicing, budgeting, issues identification and mitigation, project reporting - external and internal and project presentations
• Conducting business development activities.
• Supporting other consultancy team members in various aspects.
• Delivering consultancy in accordance with the Macro quality management system.
• Managing and delivering bid development - bid writing, a compilation of fees, bid presentations.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace Macro have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes volunteer day.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management Contract
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Operations Manager - Facilities Management