Job description / Role
About the client:
They a multinational property, facility management, and investment organization operating in the GCC Region.
About the role:
The Engineering Manager will provide a cost-effective service to maintain service, operate, improve, and control existing plants, ensuring the supply of utilities to assist the development divisions.
• Work closely with the customer contracts within the designated area, ensuring adequate engineering services.
• Coordinate all maintenance activities of all disciplines ensuring adequate control of engineering staff and supervision of contractors.
• Responsible for all engineering safety requirements within the designated area.
• Involvement in the preparation for any statutory, GMP, or OLP inspections.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Excellent analytical & mathematical skills.
• Minimum of 10 years' strong, proven experience in building services and contract management.
• Effective decision-maker.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
FM Operations Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Operations Director - Facility Management
Facilities Manager / Division Head / Unit Head
A Leading Group In The UAE