Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Field Operator reports directly to the BHGE Project Coordinator and is responsible for Implement safe Site operations, coordinate logistics and activities of the BHGE companies as well as relevant third party companies on integrated operations projects at the wellsite.
- Provides assistance to the Field Specialist and is capable in the operation of Baker Hughes equipment, monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site
- Works closely with clients and other Baker Hughes Personnel while effectively delivering world class Cementing Services
- Coordinates with employees on site while performing the job and assuring compliance with customer and Baker Hughes safety requirements
- Assures that all Baker Hughes safety and operations policies and standard practices are adhered to
- Monitors and documents all maintenance on equipment or reports status to preclude unnecessary equipment down time
- Confers with the customer and Baker Hughes personnel to verify well data and offers recommendations
- Maintains an open and business-like relationship with the company representative
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Cementing and Pump Cement Unit Operations
- Baker Hughes technology and product line experience required
- Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.