Job description / Role
Our client, a philanthropic organisation in Riyadh, KSA requires a Saudi National Senior Financial Officer. The main responsibility is to maintain control of AR/AP.
The key role of Senior Financial Officer is to ensure the company receives and pays invoices for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
The main responsibilities are
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
• Maintaining the billing system, generating invoices and account statements
• Performing account reconciliations, maintaining accounts receivable files and records
• Producing monthly financial and management reports, Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries, Assisting in general financial, management and analysis
The key performance areas will be in the timely reconciliation of vendor/customer accounts, the timely collection and payment of invoices and the enhanced cash operation cycle for the organisation.
SAR 19,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Suitable candidates will be a Saudi national with an Accounting / Finance education and 5 years of working experience including with AP or AR hands-on experience.
• Experience in Oracle Fusion A/P module would be preferred.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
|Saudi Arabia||6 Oct|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Quest Search & Selection
Regional Finance Controller