Job description / Role
Drive optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain and Project execution. Seasoned, senior level individual contributors and managers requiring in-depth understanding of the business/function and how their role integrates with others in their discipline. Role requires good understanding of clients, industry, function and commercial markets.
- Provide overall finance leadership to SPC operations in Saudi and Bahrain with specific focus on manufacturing operations.
- Work closely with plant and operations personnel to understand the various aspects of the operations and the impact on financial performance.
- Drive performance improvement via focused reporting of key financial information
- Lead the preparation of MRP, BPR, QMI and other periodic planning processes.
- Manage treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets.
- Manage accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Provide timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the Manufacturing Director and other executives with their responsibilities.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Produce high quality weekly and monthly reporting on Labor/Equipment utilization, Actuals vs. Standards, Cost of Quality etc.
- Periodic update of standard costs in line with business policies
- Provide insight to the supply chain on trends, issues, risks and opportunities particularly in a monthly and weekly operational reports
- Lead month-end and year-end close process
- Preparation, review and local approval of all capital project activity for the locations. Payback, ROI and IRR analysis as appropriate.
- Assists with capital budget and project tracking of actual versus requested capital.
- Special Projects - Work on special projects as directed by Finance and operations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 10 additional years of experience in Finance including Manufacturing Operations.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Financials and HFM.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.