Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP has a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated sales professionals. We are currently seeking an experienced senior Solution Sales Executive to drive strategic enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a select list of key accounts within a target vertical market. With a successful track record of over-quota selling to the business and with solid business acumen, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference, both to SAP and our customers.
The Senior Solution Sales Executive achieves an overall revenue goal through the creation of a complete territory business plan that generates at least three times the quota in pipeline opportunity. They identify and qualify opportunities as well as develop and drive strategy. The solution Solution Sales Executive develops an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SAP's sustainability solutions and services for customers or prospects in the territory. He/she also creates and nurtures executive relationships independently to position the SAP Executive team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Work effectively with the Cloud Lead MENA and Procurement LoB and Business Networks in KSA to develop and execute programs to drive the sustainability pipeline.
- Educate the Large Enterprise Account Executive and regional Virtual Account Team (VAT) about the sustainability solution set and its importance.
- Uncover and run sales cycles on sustainability-based opportunities as directed by the Sales Leadership.
- Support Account Executives in establishing, developing, and expanding market share and attaining revenue within named verticals.
- Lead various sales objectives related to leveraging existing installations of SAP applications and by identifying new business opportunities within named customers.
- Develop best practices by securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across Named Accounts.
- Play a lead role in developing, within established customers of SAP, the go-to-market
- and sales plan associated with sustainability solutions.
- Play a lead role in identification and development of net new accounts for sustainability solutions
- Work with the Sales leadership team to determine the target ratio for developing net new revenue
- opportunities among inside accounts.
- Positioning value, and so on for each account based on specific circumstances of each sales team or territory.
- Circa 10 years' software sales experience but with a minimum of 3 years of experience in selling Cloud applications is preferred
- Experience working the full cycle of complex sales and presenting to multiple levels within clients
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher strongly preferred
- Strong personal interest in sustainability topics and solutions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the focus sector/industry, including business drivers as well as a current contact network in the Gulf
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Consistent and high-income track record of above OTE achievement
- Stability: proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Eligibility to live and work in the Gulf is a must
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.