Job description / Role
A leading global Facilities Management provider requires a Senior Health and Safety Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia to work on a prestigious project.
* Lead the HSE program across the site
* Provide a dedicated audit and inspection program
* Monitor the implementation of the HSE program
* Monitoring the day-to-day management of Health, Safety and Environmental issues
* Execute periodical, audits and inspections on site, and address appropriate corrective and preventive actions
* Prepare audits and inspection formal reports and verify the follow up
* Manage contractors
* Monitor regularly the HSE performance through the dedicated KPIs
* Verify the adequacy and application of the Site HSE Plan and all related procedures, to the evolution of the Project
* Update the HSE documentation during all the construction phases when deemed necessary
* Provide a site HSE Training program
* Coordinate and directly participate, while appropriate, the HSE Training activities on site
* Organize and participate to all relevant site HSE Meetings, prepare the relevant MOM
* Coordinate the PTW procedure
* Keep accident records, identifying the areas to which prevention must be addressed
* Provide the HSE section of the periodical site and Project report
* Prepare and update the Site HSE Statistics, verify the performance versus the Project and corporate HSE Objective, Targets and performance indicators
* Propose recovery plan in case of deficiencies
* Minimum ten years of previous HSE experience within maintenance or Facilities Management
* At least five years management experience.
* Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.; Master's degree preferred.
* Experience in implementation, maintaining and auditing of the OSHA18001 and ISO14001 Management System
* Familiarity of Industry Standards and relevant industry HSE regulations and requirements.
* Familiarity with behavioural based safety systems, risk analysis / job safe analysis methods, emergency response and crisis management procedures.
* Excellent skills in problem solving, team building, ingenuity and initiative are required to coordinate problem resolution and to execute schedule requirements within a team environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken in English)
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||10 May|
Senior HSE Manager (Facilities Management)
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||12 May|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East