Job description / Role
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
As Healthcare Consultant your main responsibilities will include
- Maintain account relationships while engaging in a consultative sales process by uncovering and understanding client needs while matching those needs with the appropriate solution to better sell new business to named accounts.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, emails and tickets, and live sales chat
- Approval of new server orders
- Create new customers from inbound sales leads (telephone, chat, and email)
- Create new customers from current customer referrals
- Outbound opportunity generation
- Conduct regular calls and meetings with existing clients.
- Prepare sales quotes, negotiate offers and process sales orders.
- Increase awareness of current and new products and services and up sell current customer base resulting in monthly revenue.
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure satisfaction and improve communication.
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions.
- Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
- Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to better understand their business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver a value-added business solution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Delivery Consultant
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Delivery Consultant
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Master's Degree
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: MULTIPLE CITIES, MULTIPLE SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.