Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Senior HR Analyst - Riyadh, Beauty Vertical
The job holder of this position is responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing HR projects related to Human Capital and Development. The job holder is also responsible for undertaking special projects, supporting the HR cycle in all analytical requirements, and generating accurate periodic reports thus supporting the HR Business Partner team with the process tools.
What you will do:
- Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Actively support the entire HR cycle relating to performance management and employee engagement, such as compensation and benefits, KPI assessments
- Manage large volumes of employee data from all companies in the region
- Support with talent identification and prepare to present appropriately to management
- Develop vertical-related HR manpower budgets based on a forward-looking strategy
- Analyze compensation revisions and implement them with the correct process tools under the guidance of Competence Centre
- Act as a central pint of contact for consolidated information internally and externally
- Ensure constant coordination and flow of information between the HR personnel within the team looking after different areas of the business
- Ensure constant coordination with HR Managers of all countries within the purview of the team in dispatching and collecting information
- Develop and present HR summary dashboard for the COO of the activity
- Ensure full alignment in salary scales, designations and grading between staff in the entire region
- Coordinate with HRMS team and ensure correct reporting lines in the system to enable the HR cycle to run smoothly
- Review employee data and align any discrepancies while adhering to a central benchmark
- Maintain/Update organization charts for regional and country structures
- Support any ad-hoc requests for employee data reports
- Support change management through channeled planning, communication, preparation and constant postimplementation alignment
- Provide advanced analysis on all projects before and after the implementation
- Support the implementation of the projects through reports, tracking, and consolidation of information
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Leadership Level
- Strategic Vision Foundation
- Prioritizing for Results & Operational Excellence Foundation
- Behavioral Level
- Collaborating for Efficiency Intermediate
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability Intermediate
- Communicating Effectively Foundation
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness Intermediate
- Functional Level
- Organizational Effectiveness Foundation
- Employee Experience Intermediate
- Employee Relations Foundation
- Internal Communications Foundation
- Learning and Development Foundation
- Talent and Performance Management Foundation
- Rewards Management Foundation
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.